Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gift of Healing

i keep having repeated dreams of me having a gift of healing ,I have recently been working towards buiding my faith and that was my new years resolution.
i truly believe that God gives more gifts as you stay faithful to the current gifts he has for you.I have tried to keep my sacred temple holy ,even though its not easy.We are sacred and holy vessels .
i did a little reading to try and solidfy my spirit in accepting this gift ,In as much as we have a world full of fantasies , its easy to discard the gift because of the fear of being seen as plain crazy , but personaly i believe and have faith .quote 'ALL DREAMS COME ON WINGED FEET AND THE MESSENGER ALWAYS EXPECTS TO BE RECOMPENSED FOR ITS EFFORTS .
FOR DREAMS NEVER LAG BEHIND EVEN WHEN IT APPEARS TO BE REPEATING ITSELF .
A DREAM IS ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU.

1 comments:

ltstush said...

Because of the many views this information has generated ,its my sense to think a lot of people are looking for healing and since i have not yet directed applied this gift to a person but have seen profound personal improvements in the people i rubbed shoulders with ,plus most of them would tell me i have this thing,or there is something about me.Anyway go checkout Bishop TB Joshua of scoan church.

Post a Comment