Saturday, July 23, 2011

Miracle 4

I woke up one morning with an impression from God that he will pour out my hearts concerns to the sons of men .At first i thought well it  lets see if you will do it lord because my concerns are your concerns , concerns of profound depth . days passed and there was nothing until he spoke to me in regards to another crisis i was dealing with .
     He gave me an instruction that i followed , and it ripped peoples hearts to pieces , the next days he poured out the concerns ,the third day i could see a profound change in there countenance , i went to the library one morning and one woman who usually seats behind me came and i could hear her start to almost sober ,at that point i knew the lord had done it .long story short,i left because i knew she would breakdown crying and  i wasnt yet ready for it

0 comments:

Post a Comment